Book Released!

Anti­etam Bat­tle­field Book­store has the book on sale now. It should show up on Ama­zon, etc. in a cou­ple weeks.

This entry was posted in Blogroll. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. Larry Freiheit
    Posted May 13, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

Excel­lent news; can’t wait to see it at the bookstore.

2. Posted May 14, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

Just ordered this for our bat­tle­field today and can’t wait to get it. Thank you Tom for post­ing this.

3. Tom
    Posted May 14, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

And thank you for order­ing it.

4. Posted May 15, 2010 at 11:50 am | Permalink

I’ll have a cir­cu­lat­ing copy on the university’s shelves by the 4th of July.

5. Posted May 16, 2010 at 8:29 am | Permalink

I am pick­ing up my copy today. Cant wait to get into it!

6. Posted October 17, 2013 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

In fact when some­one doesn’t know after­ward its up to other users that they will
    assist, so here it occurs.

One Trackback

1. […] Tom Clemens announced Thurs­day on his Mary­land Cam­paign blog that the first vol­ume of his life­long labor of love, The Mary­land Cam­paign of Sep­tem­ber 1862, Vol­ume 1: South Moun­tain, is avail­able now at Anti­etam National Bat­tle­field and should be avail­able soon at Amazon.com.  Every­one I’ve spo­ken with has had noth­ing but ebul­lient praise for Clemens’ work.  I received an advanced reader’s copy from Savas-Beatie sev­eral months ago and my perusal of the book showed an incred­i­ble amount of research.  For those won­der­ing how Clemens’ anno­tated ver­sion of Ezra Carman’s work on Anti­etam com­pares to the ear­lier anno­tated ver­sion by Joseph Pierro, I per­son­ally find this ver­sion to be supe­rior, and I sus­pet future reviews will bear this out.